Product Code: RUBR92031EM
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like their flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Spot / Flood Combo - This Rigid Industries light features a combination of both Spot and Flood versions of their patented Hybrid optics system. Rigid's Hybrid Spot optic projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam and is the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This makes it perfect for high speeds and situations where you need extreme distance. Rigid's Hybrid Flood optic, while offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, provides twice the coverage area. When combined, The Hybrid Spot and Flood optics provide the perfect combination of both distance and area.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Their durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow their LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit includes plug and play harness with switch, mounting brackets, hardware plus 1” and 3” brackets
- High quality construction and durability
- High-grade aluminium alloy housing with durable UV polyester powder coat
- High impact lens
- Up to 50,000+ hour lifespan
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over / Under voltage protection
- Integrated thermal management system
- IP68 Compliant (Water and dust proof)
- Waterproof Deutsch connector plugs
- GORE® Pressure equalizing vent
- RoHS Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant – Shock / Vibration
- Protection against RFI / EMC
- ASTMB117 Salt / Fog Certified
- 20x LED's
- 9-36v DC
- 7500 Lumens
- 837m Beam distance
- 5.5 Amp draw at 14v
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60°C
|£372.89 (ex. VAT)|