Product Code: RUBR12231
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than their Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit includes plug and play harness with switch, mounting brackets and hardware
- High quality construction and durability
- A360 High purity aluminium cast housing
- Durable UV polyester powder-coat
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over / Under voltage protection
- Integrated thermal management system
- IP69K Certified (Water and dust proof)
- Waterproof Deutsch connector plugs
- GORE® Pressure equalizing vent
- RoHS Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant – Shock / Vibration certified
- Protection against RFI / EMC
- ASTMB117 Salt / Fog Certified
- 48x LED's
- 9-36v DC
- 11040 Lumens
- 1299m Beam distance
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60°C
This product is available for special order please contact us for availability.
|£527.89 (ex. VAT)|