Product Code: EBE292199016375
Apart from all interior rooms of the boat, Eberspacher water heaters also heat the domestic water and in addition ensure that the engine is pre-heated optimally.
The Hydronic 4 is a miniature water heating system offering variable heat output. Incorporates automatic heat regulation, minimising fuel and power consumption.
How the Eberspacher water heater works
The water heated to 80°C is pumped through the piping and the radiators connected to it. Since the marine diesel and the generator generate heat during the journey, these units should also be included in the heating system to use the waste heat. Installation of an expansion tank, a pressure gauge and a safety valve is indispensable.
The most important advantages of the Hydronic summarised
- Individual temperature setting on every flat radiator
- No fan noise with flat radiators
- Heats the domestic water in addition to the passenger compartment
- Optimum flexibility
- Installation in the engine room possible
- Small size of heater
- Small dimensioned pipes
- Heat delivery as required: Flat radiators, radiators with fan
- Pre-heating the engine
- Maintenance-free and easy to service
- Main Heater Unit
- Instruction & Installation Manual
- Mini 7 Day Digital Timer
- All Electrical Harnesses & Connections
- 2m of 24mm Stainless Steel Exhaust with Silencer, Lagging Insulation & ducting
- Air intake pipe
- Complete Fuel System with Copper Pipe
- Header Tank
- Stainless Steel Heater Mounting Bracket
- Black Steel Exhaust Hull Skin Fitting
Up to 3 years Eberspacher Uk warranty. Heater comes with 1 year warranty as standard. For an additional 2 years the heater must either be installed by an official Eberspacher UK approved installer or checked over by one. Information must then be provided to Eberspacher UK by the approved installer. Please contact us if you require more information on this.
- Heating Capacity: High 4300w/Low 2400w
- Power Requirements: High 48w/Low 23w
- Fuel Consumption l/h: High 0.53/Low 0.27
- Water Throughput (Against 0.1 bar): 900 Â± 100
- Weight: 2.3kg
220mm x 86mm x 160mm
This product is available for special order please contact us for availability.
|£1228.69 (ex. VAT)|