Product Code: LABF250CW-24
The Flux 250 compact LED light from the Labcraft design team provides a compact lighting source without any compromise on light output.
At only 307mm in length and 11mm in depth, this low profile surface mount unit uses the latest in Cree LED technology to create 587 lumens of clean white light.
The Flux is 100% dimmable using a PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) dimmer switch allowing full control over the level of light required. The acrylic LGP offers a unique patented anti-glare guide which disperses the light evenly avoiding any hotspots, and provides a cleaner and sharper field of light.
This versatile LED light can be fitted in a multitude of applications such as Emergency Vehicles, PSF, mobile units and Marine. The Flux range is e-type approved, designed and manufactured in the UK and backed by the Labcraft 10 year warranty.
- CREE Power High Intensity LEDs
- LED Power 7.5W
- 10 Year Warranty
- Anti-glare light guide disperses light evenly
- Surface mounted
- Screw fitting, screw holes concealed behind caps (screws not supplied)
- Pre-wired with 250mm Length of 2 wire cable
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +40°C
- 587 Lumens
- 0.25Kg Weight
- 10-15v Voltage Range
- 0.63 Average Current
- ***Can be fitted to a PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) dimmer switch***
307mm (Length) x 90mm (Width) x 11mm (Depth)
|£33.29 (ex. VAT)|